Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Makeup Wishlist

So I'm stuck in bed with a little bug of something going on with my body. Seems like nothing too drastic but it's definitely nothing exciting and fun. Since I really don't have much to do, I'm just browsing different websites just looking up some new and old products that I have my eye on buying in the near future. Here's what I plan on getting at sometime or another.

From Sephora/ULTA
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (I plan on buying that next week for sure!)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil's in Baked, Dime and Gunmetal
- All of the new NARS Lipglosses (Super Orgasm, Albatross, Angelika, Luster, Oasis and Strawberry Fields)
- NARS Blush in Desire
- NARS Eye Shadows in Abyssinia, Ashes To Ashes, Cairo, Nepal and Voyage
- MakeupForever Eye Shadows in Earth 13, Pearly Orange 25, Chocolate Matte 29 and Copper 54

From MAC
- Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara
- Springsheen Blush
- Baby Sparks Dazzleglass
- Honeylove Lipstick
- 195 Brush
- Shy Girl Lipstick
- Shadowy Lady Eye Shadow
- Wedge Eye Shadow
- Saddle Eye Shadow
- Oyster Girl Lipglass
- Prrr Lipglass
- Rags to Riches Dazzleglass

LUSH (Some of these products are products that I already own, that I just need backups of)
- I Love Juicy Shampoo
- Frosty Glitter Bubble Bar
- Sunny Side Bubble Bar
- Honey Bee Bath Bomb
- Butterball Bath Bomb
- Ma Bar Bubble Bar
- Karma Bubble Bar
- Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
- Blackberry Bath Bomb (ALWAYS a favorite!)
- Think Pink Bath Bomb
- The Happy Pill
- Space Girl Bath Bomb

Expect a haul (or a couple of hauls) in the future, along with reviews!
Goodnight!

xoxo,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment