Sunday, July 11, 2010

Workout Blog: Week 2 = Fail.

Let me start this weeks blog with... what in the world was I thinking?! This week something just wasn't right. I didn't go to the gym once and I had no motivation to eat right. Don't get me wrong, I'm very motivated to get this done and to do it right. Last week I just had so much going on with school. I had a final in my accounting class, and I started another class. So my hours were so messed up and I just couldn't get to the gym. I honestly shouldn't be giving excuses because my gym opens at 5AM and closes at midnight EVERYDAY! I know should have made time to get my butt there to workout.

So I guess that's really all I have to say for this week. I do apologize for my lack of trying. This upcoming week is going to be a COMPLETELY different ball game! I even have something new I'm doing this week!

Goals for the Week:
1. Workout EVERY SINGLE DAY!!
2. No soda. No exceptions. None. Zero. Zilch.
3. Find new workouts that concentrate on abs.
4. Survive the new thing I'm doing this week - Details in next weeks blog! 

xoxo,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment