Monday, July 19, 2010

Workout Blog: Week 3 (How am I still walking?)

Well well... I must say that I am somewhat proud of myself this week. I made it a point to workout EVERYDAY (except for Saturday. I needed a day off.) Monday me and my friend Lauren wanted to go to a cycle class at our school but we got the days mixed up because since summer I ended and summer II began they changed days. So instead of wasting valuable time we ended up working out for an hour. Tuesday and Wednesday I went back to my gym and did my usual (workout routine will be up this week). Thursday me and Lauren went to a cycle class. She had been before but this was my first time. I have to say that I was VERY nervous because I've heard it's pretty intense. Hmm let me put it this way, anything anyone ever told you about it... imagine it a MILLION times worse. Actually, I'm not sure if I can say that exactly. We had a horrible instructor who was just rude and didn't care about any of us! So I don't think I will be going back.

I am looking forward to the new schedule at my actual gym. The schedule changes monthly, and this month it looks like I can start going to zumba! If you've never done this before, it's so much fun! So hopefully this week I can check it out. Some people were confused about me going to 2 gyms. Technically I only go to one. The rec at my school is paid for in my tuition, but I just don't really like it. The gym that I pay for every 2 weeks is a close to my house and it just seems more for me. Plus there is also one close to my school so when the fall semester starts I will be able to switch it up.

This week I'm hoping to change up my routine, which hopefully you'll find out this week in my workout routine blog post. Well that's it for this week. I am looking into some lunch and snack recipes, but I haven't really found much. If you know of any good sites, don't hesitate to let me know!!

Have a terrific week everyone!
Share a smile with someone (:

xoxo,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment